Post a reply

Re: WSBK PI 2013

Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:42 am

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE!!!!
My leave has been approved from work :kuda:
now to get the bike to sydney :D

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:41 pm

Good 2 hear philbo.....there was a certain chief stoker : :kuda: , who bought a harley @ rimpac & stripped it down & had parts of it stashed everywhere all over the ship, he gets on here now & again..legend has it that a rim came loose going into brissie & took out 1 of the boys in aft steering when he was on comms 2 the bridge. :D
Last edited by young1 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:48 pm

Phil ... just crate it, label it "TOP SECRET - DELIVER TO philbo - SYDNEY", put it on a patrol boat, and fly over for pickup .. 8)

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Looks like its gonna be a last minute dash for mwah, some metal ware needs to be adjusted & screws need to removed from the terminator, meat wagon repairer only has spots in early feb.

Provided its uncomplicated, should be able to make it; so who's running the caravan park. No chance in getting a room at a hotel, leaving it that late.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:44 pm

blackster wrote:Looks like its gonna be a last minute dash for mwah, some metal ware needs to be adjusted & screws need to removed from the terminator, meat wagon repairer only has spots in early feb.

Provided its uncomplicated, should be able to make it; so who's running the caravan park. No chance in getting a room at a hotel, leaving it that late.

Plenty of floor space avail in our villa @ the ramada Phil, sing out if u get stuck & need some.. plenty of pillows blankets if required.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:51 pm

Two offers within the space 20 minutes, karma's a green bitch. :lol: :kuda:

I'll let either of you know closer towards the date.

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:55 pm

young1 wrote:Good 2 hear philbo.....there was a certain chief stoker : :kuda: , who bought a harley @ rimpac & stripped it down & had parts of it stashed every all over the ship, he gets on here now & again..legend has it that a rim came loose going into brissie & took out 1 of the boys in aft steering when he was on comms 2 the bridge. :D

Hahahaha awesome!!! Did the Harley go back together nicely once back in aus?

Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:59 pm

6maniac wrote:Phil ... just crate it, label it "TOP SECRET - DELIVER TO philbo - SYDNEY", put it on a patrol boat, and fly over for pickup .. 8)

Will be crated over just not by the navy :lol:
And would be surprised if we had a patroly that could sail hahaha.
Can't wait just need to get my Ventura rack, and it is sorted. can't wait for 10days of twisties and motorbike excitement :kuda:

Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Have a pair of Bar SBK tickets for sale for $400 if anyone's interested?!?

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Leave approved and booked in; no CDT for me unfortunately.

See ya's down there.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:15 pm

blackster wrote:Leave approved and booked in; no CDT for me unfortunately.

See ya's down there.

Nice 1 Phil.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:50 pm

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

SYKES INJURED AHEAD OF WSBK OPENER

World superbike title-contender Tom Sykes has broken his wrist during testing at Phillip Island after high-siding in turn 11. Sykes underwent scans in Melbourne late yesterday and doctors have since confirmed a hairline fracture in his left wrist. The Brit wasn’t on track today but he’s expected to be back on the bike in time for testing on Monday.

Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:58 pm

They think it may be just an old injury/fracture jut reagrevated

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:02 pm

My two weeks of leave has officially started. Bring on the CDT. :kuda:

Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:44 pm

Nelso wrote:My two weeks of leave has officially started. Bring on the CDT. :kuda:

Mine too.!!
A few days at the beach (in the rain by the looks of things), then P.I on Wednesday.!
Post a reply