Switch to full style
Discuss riding techniques, styles and tips here.
Forum rules
Post a reply

Re: Re:

Thu May 19, 2011 11:41 am

Supafrog wrote:I see the section now exists :D ...

But who actually has access to post topics/threads? :roll:

I do... and thats all that matters.... :-)

Re:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:05 pm

OK. your all allowed to now....
Sorry I was being selfish.... Its good to share...

Now post away.!!!!!

Re:

Thu May 19, 2011 12:07 pm

Hahah I had no idea it was there until this thread disappeared from the website suggestions section :lol: Cheers Dave, Sorry for the complaint boss ;) IT'S ALIVE

Thu May 19, 2011 12:35 pm

MadKaw™ wrote:OK. your all allowed to now....

Now post away.!!!!!

Sharing IS CARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... and now i have added no value to this thread I look forward to the technique discussions I know Tim will start :P

Thu May 19, 2011 1:09 pm

Supafrog wrote:
MadKaw™ wrote:OK. your all allowed to now....

Now post away.!!!!!

Sharing IS CARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... and now i have added no value to this thread I look forward to the technique discussions I know Tim will start :P

What I have to actually do something???? :oops:

:D

Re:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:16 pm

so this is actually a section where people can ask for tips.... and not get laughed at (despite how simple the question is).... and not have the thread turn into NWS mode?

im in...... ive a few questions that have been bugging me about riding i wouldnt mind asking :lol:

Fri May 20, 2011 11:19 pm

quackk wrote:so this is actually a section where n00bs like ask for tips.... and not get laughed at.... and not have the thread turn into NWS mode?

im in...... ive a few questions that have been bugging me about riding i wouldnt mind asking :lol:

That's EXACTLY what it is! You've got a point tho about 'question' threads :lol: Start your own thread(s) don't ask in here. Looking forward to someone else starting a thread :) I've got the only 2 so far
Post a reply