50%
Louee
50%
Lochmaree
No votes

Total votes : 6

Bike farm weekend

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:08 am

Seems that alot of KSRC peeps have obtained dirt bikes, so I was thinking, lets all go for a Bike Farm Weekend.
I can think of a few places that will suit us.
1. Binacrombi http://www.binacrombi.com.au/
2. Louee http://louee.net.au/
3.Lochmaree http://www.lochmaree.com.au/index.php?o ... 1&Itemid=1

Lets get dirty people and post up what track and when ya could all do this. Will take the majority and run with it.
Im easy and could go to any track, anytime. Most places have great accomadation and tracks that are well priced.
NOTE: Some places dont allow alcohol during ride time and at nights.

I hope we can get some good numbers together. :D
Last edited by JetPilot on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Bike farm weekend

Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:45 am

Inner 8)

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:25 am

Inner aswell :)

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:38 am

depending on the date - I would love to bring the big old YZ500 up for a weekend of dirtyness..... :kuda:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 am

We'd be fighting over who has a go first Gos :lol:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:38 pm

I want a dirt bike. :cry:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:40 pm

you would Rob - until someone actually has a go ! :lol:

great bike, but really loose and feels like it is going to rip your arms out of their sockets. It actually pushes your eyeballs back into your head when you nail it ! :lol: :lol: I figure it pulls around 3g. :shock: :twisted:

Happy to let *anyone* ride this baby :kuda:

Bike farm weekend

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:43 pm

Gosling1 wrote:you would Rob - until someone actually has a go ! :lol:

great bike, but really loose and feels like it is going to rip your arms out of their sockets. It actually pushes your eyeballs back into your head when you nail it ! :lol: :lol: I figure it pulls around 3g. :shock: :twisted:

I'm there just to ride that!!!!!!!

Bike farm weekend

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Ohhhhh and depending on date, I may be there ;)

Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:55 pm

Gosling1 wrote:you would Rob - until someone actually has a go ! :lol:

You can shove your crf450's etc up your arse, any self respecting motorcyclist needs to ride a 500 2 stroke dirt bike at least once :shock:
The guys that rode those in anger back in the day where something else.

Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Got dirt bike school on the 10th, then gotta buy my own bike.

For anyone who doesn't make this one, we were planning a dirty weekend up at our place some time soonish :)

Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:27 pm

I should be in on this, always wanted to go to louee, but will try any of those mentioned.
As for dates in pretty easy, only thing is if it could be a month or so after the gingers week away :)

Are we planning on 1 week or a weekend??
Cheers

Bike farm weekend

Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:35 pm

I think it was a weekend from the sound of it.

I liked Louee as there was something everyone. The tracks are very rocky though so bring your spoke adjusters

Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:43 pm

Cath wrote:Got dirt bike school on the 10th, then gotta buy my own bike.

For anyone who doesn't make this one, we were planning a dirty weekend up at our place some time soonish :)

:shock:

Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:25 pm

Yeah Phil, I was wondering if we all had to chuck our keys in the bowl too??? :lol: :lol: Any chance of an invite???? :D :D :D :D :D

Depending when and depending on if I am financial, I might even tow the KTM up and have a play too. I like the idea of tracks where everyone is going the same way. I've had two head ons in the bush, both which ended up not so good. Hence the reason I don't ride dirt much anymore. That and cause i'm a tired broken down old shitheap! :lol: But, yeah, A weekend at Louee sounds like fun. 8)
Post a reply