Switch to full style
Post a reply

New bike

Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:11 pm

So I decided it was time for the old (1990) ktm to go...so on Friday she got sold and I picked up the replacement today...an 04 kx250f !! Has had a few goodies put on and full history of it. Now I just want to go out and give it a run!!
Attachments
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332317454.090372.jpg

Re: New bike

Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:34 am

Nice 8)

Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:00 am

Woo Hoo :kuda:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:03 am

Good stuff, everyones getting dirty these days, whats going on! :lol:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:21 am

Jonno wrote:Good stuff, everyones getting dirty these days, whats going on! :lol:

Track days are too expensive, restrictive & inconvenient. Road riding is impacted by traffic congestion, plod & road rules. Wonder how long before the dirt scene gets stuffed up

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:30 am

smithy5 wrote:
Jonno wrote:Good stuff, everyones getting dirty these days, whats going on! :lol:

Track days are too expensive, restrictive & inconvenient. Road riding is impacted by traffic congestion, plod & road rules. Wonder how long before the dirt scene gets stuffed up

Who woke up Mr Happy Pants ???

Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:43 am

the kid wrote:
smithy5 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 am

Yeah go the dirt squirt!!
If this keeps up we will have to re-name this forum :P :kuda:

New bike

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:52 am

timmyrocks wrote:Yeah go the dirt squirt!!
If this keeps up we will have to re-name this forum :P :kuda:

seems that way!!!
Really happy with it, took it out to the farm yesterday and apart from the previous owner having no idea about chain tension (way too tight, but new sprockets and chain fixed that) and the frame dents which effect nothing except annoy me, it's a lot of fun and weighs half of what the old ktm did!! Now for lighting kit and rec reg then to hit the trails!!

Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 am

the kid wrote:
smithy5 wrote:

Mrs Happy Pants :lol: :lol:
Post a reply