Switch to full style
General Discussion
Forum rules
Post a reply

Old Bike Magazines

Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:27 pm

Hi punters

I am on the hunt for old bike mags to complete the 4th Dimension library.........

AMCN, Two Wheels, Revs and Classic Mechanics (UK) etc - if anyone has some mags they are looking to get rid of - can you send me a pm ?

Happy to arrange a pick-up if needed or pay postage for a few copies. Just let me know what you have and we can take it from there.

cheers
8)

Re: Old Bike Magazines

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:13 am

Bugger

When we sold our house I threw the whole lot into a Bingo bin. Probably had a hundred or so but none old, all from about mid 90's.

The two hundred odd old Rev's and Bike australia mags from the 70/80's got piffed when we moved last time :oops:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:19 am

I'll have a look Gos but I've chucked about 200 odd mags last year......:mad:

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:57 pm

ive only got mags from the last 6 or so years... 3 or 4 dozen AMCNs...

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:24 pm

Oooops Sorry Gos.... I misread this post...
When you get my 500 copies of lesbian milf monthly, just put return to sender.. Thought you were after old Dyke mags..

Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:58 pm

I think Ive got some rev's & amcn from the mid to late 80s if thats any good to ya Goz..

Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:58 pm

... sorry Gos

I only have bike mags that cover ZX12Rs :twisted:

Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:32 pm

Glen wrote:......Bugger......When we sold our house I threw the whole lot into a Bingo bin. Probably had a hundred or so but none old, all from about mid 90's.....The two hundred odd old Rev's and Bike australia mags from the 70/80's got piffed when we moved last time :oops:.......

:(

Jonnymac wrote:......I'll have a look Gos but I've chucked about 200 odd mags last year......:mad:......

no probs thanks Johnny :)

Six Addict wrote:......ive only got mags from the last 6 or so years... 3 or 4 dozen AMCNs.......

could still be a couple in there I don't have ? Will pm :kuda:

smithy5 wrote:.....Oooops Sorry Gos.... I misread this post........When you get my 500 copies of lesbian milf monthly, just put return to sender.. Thought you were after old Dyke mags......

yeh I will return these mate - but will have to check them carefully first, you know quality control and all that ;)

s man wrote:.......I think Ive got some rev's & amcn from the mid to late 80s if thats any good to ya Goz......

could be good Steve - will send you a pm mate :kuda:

Smitty wrote:... sorry Gos...I only have bike mags that cover ZX12Rs :twisted:.....

and I bet all the pages are stuck together :lol:

cheers all for the help - I will be updating this thread pretty regularly from here on in

8)
Post a reply