Anyone have an 84 GPZ 900..?

General Discussion

Anyone have an 84 GPZ 900..?

Postby MadKaw » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:57 pm

Just got this...

Hi Dave,

You may have heard that the Queensland Art Gallery is creating a major motorcycle exhibition called ‘The Motorcycle: Design, Art, Desire’ due to open in late November this year. It will feature about 100 of the most important and interesting motorcycles from the past 150 years sourced from local and international collections.

https://www.qagoma.qld.gov.au/whats-on/ ... motorcycle

I am getting in touch because one of the last motorcycles we are trying to source for the exhibition is a 1984 Kawasaki GPZ900R (Ninja). We are looking for a well presented bike in original (concours) condition from Australia. The closer the bike is to Brisbane the better but we are shipping bikes in from around the country so we are open to interstate possibilities. The bike would need to be available for the duration of the exhibition (about 6 months) on a no fee, loan basis.

If you know of a suitable bike with an owner that might be interested, please forward this email or pass contact details on to me. We would like to lock down the inclusion of this bike within the next couple of weeks if possible or consider other options from there. Please me know if you would like any further information about the exhibition. Contact me on this email or feel free to give me a call on email if you would like to have a chat about it.
Dave
2010 Z1000
ex bikes
05 ZX-10R Race Bike - No.77
95 ZXR750R M Race Bike - No. 75
98 ZX9R Race Bike - No. 000
zx6r, zx7r, GPX750, GPX500, lots of KX's.
I ride way too fast to worry about cholesterol
MadKaw
Administrator
Administrator

Bike: ZX10R
State: New South Wales

Return to General Discussion