Switch to full style
Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.
Post a reply

Re: CHEAP DENTISTRY - HOLIDAY INCLUDED

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:08 pm

Only if your from Nigeria.

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Hello , my father just died and I have 600,000,000 united states dollars to share

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:45 pm

the kid wrote:Hello , my father just died and I have 600,000,000 united states dollars to share

You can afford to go all out then :D
littlehaiti_yard_hangout_gold_teeth080131_005_16x20.jpg
littlehaiti_yard_hangout_gold_teeth080131_005_16x20.jpg (153.09 KiB) Viewed 4978 times

Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:30 pm

laidback wrote:Do they have any deserted roads with lots of twisties...or a good race track... :kuda:

G'day Laidback. I was based near Angles City and I was working out of the Clark Education City.

http://www.clarkeducationcity.com.au/

The ex-pat Aussies based at Clark have been up there for years, have sussed out the scene and those that I spoke to recommended this dentist. She has a good name with everybody I spoke to.

You ask about twisty roads? The were some interesting mountains surrounding the area and I dare say that the roads through the same would be nice to use. Two things worry me. 1. Riding on the wrong side of the road and; 2. The way some of the locals lane change. Indicators are not flavour of the decade up that way. Did I use the roads? NO! I spent most of my time off work getting crook teeth fixed. The bikes up that way all seemed to max out at 150cc models and scooters.

PAH

Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:51 pm

pah wrote:
laidback wrote:Do they have any deserted roads with lots of twisties...or a good race track... :kuda:

G'day Laidback. I was based near Angles City and I was working out of the Clark Education City.

http://www.clarkeducationcity.com.au/

The ex-pat Aussies based at Clark have been up there for years, have sussed out the scene and those that I spoke to recommended this dentist. She has a good name with everybody I spoke to.

You ask about twisty roads? The were some interesting mountains surrounding the area and I dare say that the roads through the same would be nice to use. Two things worry me. 1. Riding on the wrong side of the road and; 2. The way some of the locals lane change. Indicators are not flavour of the decade up that way. Did I use the roads? NO! I spent most of my time off work getting crook teeth fixed. The bikes up that way all seemed to max out at 150cc models and scooters.

PAH
Thats ok, anything over 50cc and he gets nervous anyway :lol:

Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:11 am

Hi All,

Yes the dental bridges I bought in the Philippines are still good as gold after 3 years. Would I go back for more work. YES! I am totally satisfied with the work and I saved at least $8k.

http://smilemakeoverdentalclinic.com/

PAH

Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:07 am

you got happy ending :lol:

Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:22 pm

How much are smokes in the Philippines? No idea. I'll stick to tyres because the smoke doesn't blacken my lungs :?

Grog: A bottle of whiskey was $10 Aust in 2011. $1 AUD = 40 pesos in the Philippines.

PAH
Post a reply