Switch to full style
Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.
Post a reply

She had no choice.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:17 pm

Greetings KSRC'ers. It seems that my irresistable charms have left Princess Jennifer with no option but to say "Yes!" to my marriage proposal. She is to become my Queen so even though I have no license, life continues on in the best ways possible.

Re: She had no choice.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Congrats guys 8)

Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:07 pm

Well done Nicholas

Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:37 pm

Congrats guys. Good job.

Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:42 am

Congrats!

Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:58 pm

Cool when's the big day?
So we all send our addresses for the invite?

Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:38 pm

tim wrote:Cool when's the big day?

I heard the ceremony is in Hawaii and it's an all expenses paid trip there since Nick has been saving so much on fuel... :)

We're all going ;)

Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:54 pm

Jonnymac wrote:
tim wrote:Cool when's the big day?

I heard the ceremony is in Hawaii and it's an all expenses paid trip there since Nick has been saving so much on fuel... :)

We're all going ;)

You beauty, I knew Nick was good for it. How about july next year we can all migrate north for the winter

Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:07 pm

Congratulations King Nick. I'm sure you and the Queen to be will be a perfect royal couple.

Will there be a royal tour following the nuptials?

.....and what of an heir to the throne?

Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Also, do you have a dwarf uncle?

Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Despite our migration to NSW the early plans are a country Victorian wedding in late January followed by a honeymoon for a month in South America, before university commences in the first week of March. If anyone had a property/venue in Victoria that is free/cheap let me know. It'd be great to see some Kwakas there as I will be unable to ride away with her (FTP). If I have one piece of advice for anyone thinking of proposing: make sure you make it romantic and right for her as nothing is more satisfying than hearing the same story gloated to relatives/friends over the phone with pride and joy. I have everything except for a license. Beauty, brains, bikes, craziness, freedom, support and unconditional love. Fuck, I wish I had a license though....
Post a reply