Life + Death

Non Bike related Discussion - no politics or religion pls.

Re: Life + Death

Postby young1 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:29 pm

Strika wrote:CAT LOVERS WARNING>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DO NOT READ THIS POST.

I kill Cats regularly. Probably killed 6 or 7 in the last year. I will continue to kill EVERY SINGLE CAT I SEE in any of the state forests or private property which I hunt on. I also kill dogs. Taken a couple of those in the last year as well. Same thing, wild dog in a state forest, gone if I can get a shot at it. They should not be there. I'm just doing my small part.

And before you ask... yes, you can eat them. Taste like shit but!! :)

So its not just goats who get nervous when Marty,s ouzo,d up :D :D All Wildlife Beware !!
The boy Youngs disciplinary record this week has been nothing but deplorable.
12 650R Fully Juiced.
young1
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: Ninja 650
State: New South Wales

Postby Smitty » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:54 pm

..one less future feral in my opnion

one meal for the goanna :kuda:
GOTTA LUV the 12R!!
Smitty
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX12R
State: Victoria

Postby Gosling1 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:59 pm

bonester wrote:......I had a client a while ago, who was a lesbian tell me she had recently broken her wrist. I casually asked how- she said she broke it fisting her girlfriend. I pissed myself laughing. Dunno if that was the right response. Gotta watch those pussies! :shock:.......

hahaahahaah :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fuck me that is an early contender for Post of the Year !!

10/10 Tony :kuda:
".....shut the gate on this one Maxie......it's the ducks guts !!............."
Gosling1
Team Donut
Team Donut

Bike: Z900
State: ACT

Postby mick_dundee » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:11 pm

Image is only disturbing because it's a kitten I think and most people love kittens, that being said, doesn't take long for feral kitten to become feral cat and a massive menace to wildlife. Once knew a bloke who rode a pushbike around Australia, sent me a photo of a pussy willow, basically a tree with a shitload of feral cats hanging out of it :)
A good mate will bail you out of jail, a true mate will be sitting in the cell next to you saying "Damn, we fucked up!!!"
mick_dundee
Team Naked
Team Naked

Bike: Suzuki

Postby oldman » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:35 am

Strika wrote:And before you ask... yes, you can eat them. Taste like shit but!! :)

I'm just curious, how do you know what shit tastes like?? I've never tried it myself but if you say it's good I might give it a go. Do you need wine with it if so red or white? Or perhaps a shot of Jim Beam???
oldman

Postby Strika » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:20 am

oldman wrote:
Strika wrote:And before you ask... yes, you can eat them. Taste like shit but!! :)

I'm just curious, how do you know what shit tastes like?? I've never tried it myself but if you say it's good I might give it a go. Do you need wine with it if so red or white? Or perhaps a shot of Jim Beam???

Not what I heard. I heard you've been eating Shit most your life.......... :)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson.
There are really only two questions in life. 1.Which way do i go? 2.What is the lap record?
Strika
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha

Postby Blurr » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:56 am

Strika wrote:
oldman wrote:

Not what I heard. I heard you've been eating Shit most your life.......... :)

Or drinking it, I heard its called Jim Beam over there ;)
Chariot of Fury 50cc 2stroke Race bike
Team Gumby in red
SAM & SRT Survived
Blurr
Apprentice Post Whore :-)
Apprentice Post Whore :-)

Bike: ZX10R

Postby RustyAs » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:10 am

Reptiles 2 - Rodent 0 :kuda: :kuda:

We have a small rabbit problem at the "Vinyard" the fuckers have set up camp under our verandah :x :x :x

The other weekend I heard a noise and as I spun around I seen this 6 footer had ambushed a full grown rabbit from the back lawn near the garden. :twisted: :twisted:

Done bloody well to get close enough I say. :kuda:

BTW he a had a 3 foot mate up the tree waiting for him to return with breakfast :D

Joanna 1.jpg
Joanna the Goanna ( see "The Rescuers")
Joanna 1.jpg (177.57 KiB) Viewed 5566 times
Attachments
Joanna.jpg
Joanna
Joanna.jpg (215.54 KiB) Viewed 5566 times
If everything is under control.......your going to slow

2012 Husaberg FE570 Dirty
2002 ZZR 1200 Roady
Bandit 1200 (Written off. My fault )
FJ 1100 ( Written off. Not my fault)
2000 ZZR 1100 (Sold)
XR 600 (630 Ballard Kit)
RustyAs
KSRC Member
KSRC Member

Bike: ZZR1200

Postby Smitty » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 am

...hungry buggers
them goannas :twisted:
GOTTA LUV the 12R!!
Smitty
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZX12R

Postby BrettZZR » Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:09 pm

Awesome! One of my pet hates (if that isn't a misleading term) is so-called nature-lovers (I didn't say "animal lovers" because I didn't want Wattie to get too excited) who live under the lah-lah cloud that 'mother nature' is a warm and fuzzy thing. Make no mistake, 'mother nature' can be a bitch!

Christmas 2011 I took my Ozzie girlfriend to South Africa to visit family and show her around (the good stuff anyway) the old country. We spent a few days in a super private reserve in the Kruger Park. We were very lucky (pats self on back) to spot a Gnu (known locally as a 'Blue Wildebeest') calving. It was awesome, birthing, first steps the lot. Niari named it "New Gnu".

The next night we were equally lucky to find a leopard kill. And over the next 48 hours watched in stages the leopard consume the entire thing - you guessed it - a baby Wildebeest. Niari had to come up with the addition: "New Gnu is leopard poo!"

Sometimes the circle of life is rather small.

THAT is nature...

(-8

bonester wrote:... broke it fisting her girlfriend ...

I hate it when that happens!

Heh!
BrettZZR
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: ZZR1100
State: Western Australia

Postby Naked Twin » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:00 pm

bonester wrote:
yeah, seen them lesbian restaurants. they often have no windows.
because imagine the traffic chaos that it would cause, as passers by strain to see diners eat some pussy?

I had a client a while ago, who was a lesbian tell me she had recently broken her wrist. I casually asked how- she said she broke it fisting her girlfriend.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That girl has to settle down a little and stop trying to rip her girlfriends tonsils out the hard way
Naked Twin
KSRC Regular
KSRC Regular

Bike: Suzuki

Postby Possum » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:48 pm

Thats awesome Rusty :kuda:
It all comes down to how you ride it.....
Possum
KSRC Contributor
KSRC Contributor

Bike: Z1000
State: Western Australia

Postby oldman » Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:02 pm

Strika wrote:Not what I heard. I heard you've been eating Shit most your life.......... :)

I've been caught, I also bark at girls and howl at the moon. I thought because I was so far away, (the U.S. of idiots) you wouldn't find out. Damn!
oldman

Postby Strika » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm

oldman wrote:
Strika wrote:Not what I heard. I heard you've been eating Shit most your life.......... :)

I've been caught, I also bark at girls and howl at the moon. I thought because I was so far away, (the U.S. of idiots) you wouldn't find out. Damn!

You gave it up in that bourbon fuelled post of 2009 oldman....... :)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" Hunter S. Thompson.
There are really only two questions in life. 1.Which way do i go? 2.What is the lap record?
Strika
VIP MEMBER
VIP MEMBER

Bike: Yamaha

Previous

Return to Off Topic Discussion