Discussion area for Newer Riders and LAM's bikes including the Ninja 250
Forum rules
Post a reply

90 Zone - here I come!!!

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:41 pm

Well, it's been 7 days late and a new clutch lever and left mirror (dropped bike), but I have finally done it and passed that dredded P's test. Nailed it actually! WTF happened last week when I needed it?? Oh well.
Yay, no more stressing about tests. Now I can finally focus on relaxed riding and lots of practice!! It's funny how much an extra 10 k's added to the legal speed limit will do to a girl. :lol:
Now I just have to get my butt down to the Old Road to hang with all my buds! Love you guys!! xox

Re: 90 Zone - here I come!!!

Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 am

Congratulations - very well done! :D

Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:08 am

Congrats Yvette, I knew you could do it all along. :D

See you on the old road soon :D :D

Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 am

Well done and congrats :kuda:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Congrats to my beautiful bff and so, so well done for doing it without loosing any points you rock girl, you da best so proud of you and can't wait for you to make it up the ol road to ride with the rest of us nuts (ok so me the biggest nut but c'mon!!!!!) congrats again babe you rock and can't wait to get up and and see you guys and ride with you guys in Newy again xoxoxoxxo

PS thanks for booking me in and forcing me to do mine, I swear I would still be saying end of next month :lol: :roll:

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:39 pm

grats

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Dizzi wrote:Congrats to my beautiful bff and so, so well done for doing it without loosing any points you rock girl, you da best so proud of you and can't wait for you to make it up the ol road to ride with the rest of us nuts (ok so me the biggest nut but c'mon!!!!!) congrats again babe you rock and can't wait to get up and and see you guys and ride with you guys in Newy again xoxoxoxxo

PS thanks for booking me in and forcing me to do mine, I swear I would still be saying end of next month :lol: :roll:

Oh dear ! Only three comma's ! :roll:
Attachments
yellowcard.jpg
yellowcard.jpg (2.04 KiB) Viewed 6030 times

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:47 pm

Congratulations, Yvette !! :D

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Hey congrats! :kuda:

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:31 pm

Good Stuff fp the northern crew is getting faster then 8)
Post a reply