New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.
Post a reply

Good evening

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:50 pm

Hello all,
thought it would only be courteous to introduce myself, my name is george and I recently purchased a motorcycle. I have wanted to do so for a very long time but the parents were not at all too pleased at first (dad was/is a rider, bad experience). But after some mature conversations they finally gave their blessings and the search began for a kawasaki zxr250c, those bikes have a special place in my 4 chambered pump. Now i own one and thought it would only be fitting to join its respective club in hopes to learn more; and meet some enthusiasts. Im 24 and on my L's lol, I take gearing up seriously and hence my friends call me ned kelly hahahah, as i wear chest/back protector, knee guards, etc etc. Im mechanically minded built some quick 180s/200's but had enough of 4 wheels, and upgraded to 2 wheels. Although my bike is only my toy to enjoy. Well hope to see a few fellow riders out there, as I don't have many rider friends.
Bon voyage

Re: Good evening

Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:29 am

HI Ned.... I mean George :lol: welcome to KSRC wave.gif , sounds like you have the right approach with your gear & all & yeah ditch the 4 wheels ......2 wheels is soooo much more fun.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:48 am

welcome :D :D

Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:15 am

Welcome to the club mate :) :)

Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:57 am

Hi George/wargis :kuda:

Welcome and great intro. Glad you take your gear seriously and no one here will call you ned for using it.

Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:55 am

welcome.... :)

Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:21 pm

G'day and welcome George........... saying round here is.......... "All the Gear, All the Time" :lol:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 am

lol rob knew there would be at LEAST one heheh, thanks for the warm welcome all.
All the gear, all the time...i like it!
:kuda:

Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:48 am

Welcome George - another

"if it's too hot for gear , it's too hot to ride"

good attitude mate - very mature.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Gidday & Welcome mate. :kuda: :kuda: :kuda: :kuda:
PM sent

Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Hi George and welcome aboard :)

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:14 pm

Hi and welcome mate............. 8)

Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:34 pm

gday :)

Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:57 pm

He rides a Kawasaki and writes well to boot! Welcome.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:31 am

S'up... 8)
Post a reply