New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.
Post a reply

New to team green

Wed May 26, 2010 7:35 pm

HI everybody (:

I live in the city in Sydney, and attend Sydney uni.

Been riding nearly 3 years now - originally started for economy and ease, now I've realized that that is largely myth, and love motorbikes to bits regardless.
I have a black z750(my second bike after a vtr250) - and I've already had a bunch of adventures and fun after only about 2 months of ownership.

Just started a new job in a bike shop and I'm looking to learn to do a lot of the servicing myself, and keep learning about my riding (:

If you've seen me in the city, I'm the guy who is in all black on the black bike - although this wasn't intentional color coding originally lol.

Love to meet some fellow team green-ers

Also, I'd live to be introduced to some new routes around Sydney - I'm not used to a half an hour grind plus to get to a decent road :(

Re: New to team green

Thu May 27, 2010 6:55 am

Welcome to KSRC mate. Check the rides section of the forums, there are regular runs on Friday, Saturday and most popular Sunday. :)

Thu May 27, 2010 10:01 am

welcome to here..... :kuda:

Thu May 27, 2010 10:04 am

Welcome to KSRC wave.gif what is your new job role is it spinning spanners? Apprenticeship?

Thu May 27, 2010 11:52 am

hi and welcome mate........... 8)

Thu May 27, 2010 12:12 pm

MajorMajor wrote:I'm not used to a half an hour grind plus to get to a decent road :(

Welcome Aboard! Yep the Sunday morning hour run to ge out of Sydney can be a real Biatch but you'll learn fast to HTFU as the windy roads are worth it!

Thu May 27, 2010 12:51 pm

welcome! :kuda: Get on your bike and ride! :D

Thu May 27, 2010 1:59 pm

Welcome aboard :D

Thu May 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Giday & Welcome :kuda:
PM sent

Thu May 27, 2010 9:41 pm

Welcome to the mad house Major, so every ride around the top end of Kent Street!!!!

Sun May 30, 2010 9:50 pm

Thanks guys - I've actually just started working at MCAS as greg can attest :D

And yeah, I simply have to HTFU and deal with the grind. I took advantage the sunshine and an opportunity to go the long way home today up Mc Carr's creek road (: Old favorite of mine from when I had my old vtr250.

Might see you all 'round sometime

Mon May 31, 2010 10:41 am

Welcome! welcome ! welcome! :)

MCAS in the city?

Mon May 31, 2010 5:25 pm

Yep (:
Post a reply