New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.
Post a reply

Allow myself, to introduce me to yourself.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:53 pm

Gday all.

44 yo married guy, based in western sydney, who loves to escape on the Ninja when time permits.

Lucky enough to be able to say Ive been riding for 30 years now, starting back in 1980 on a little XR 75 red devil at home in the Blue Mountains, NSW. Owned and ridden numerous machines over the years, but 4 of the last 5 were Kwakka's.

Currently riding a '97 ZX6R, though I'm seriously considering a move to nice big VN in the not too distant future.

Work away a lot, and so don't get to do too much social riding. But I've been keen for a long time to get to a few select rallies throughout each year. Going to my second Snowy Ride ths year, and am pretty sure I'll keep going as long as they keep organising it. Love riding in picturesque locations, and a couple of my most recent scenic riding tours (on hired Harley's admittedly) include the Great Ocean Road and Daintree Rain Forest.

Maybe someone can tell me how I get my hands on a tee-shirt and/or some stickers for KSRC.

Hopefully, the first of many posts.

Stay upright.

Steve
Attachments
Steves Ninja.jpg
Lane Cove National Park - A favoured midweek lunch spot

Re: Allow myself, to introduce me to yourself.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:49 pm

welcome steve!!

lovely clean old gal you've got... ZX6Rs rock :D

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:52 pm

yeah mate, nice ride.

more social rides = good :)

welcome.

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:10 pm

Welcome to ksrc mate, see you out on the road soon

Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Welcome aboard :D

Come join us on Wed nights if you're up for it :D

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=26639

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:50 am

G'day and welcome Steve.....................
Rob will be along shortly to help with some stickers and shirts if there are any left from the last run.................

Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 am

Welcome aboard mate 8)

Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks everyone.

Maybe I'll bump into a few of you at the Pink Ribbon Ride Day or the Snowy Ride this year. Happy to purchase merchandise if it's available.

Just returned after completing another FIFO project in the Pilbara, so home for a few weeks and hoping to get a few social activities requiring extensivie riding time crossed off my list during the first few weeks, but will look at joining in for the Wednesday ride as soon as the chance arises.

Again, thanks for the replies. Truly unexpected. By the way, if there's anything I can do to contribute in any way let me know. I'm pretty resourceful and have many talents. Maybe I can put them to use in some small way.
Steve

Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:44 pm

Hi and Welcome! :D

Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:25 pm

Hi and welcome mate........... 8)

Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:07 am

G'day and welcome Steve. If you haven't already check out the rides section to see
when and where rides are happening.... there's about 20 members up at the Oxley
highway this weekend, 2 regular Sunday rides and a monthly putty ride amongst others. Another good place to meet some faces is down at eastern creek on a track day, was one on today.

Like smithy said robracer is your merch man, or cath might have something leftover too. :)

Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:29 am

HI Steve, welcome to KSRC wave.gif , I will send you a PM with whats available ;)
Post a reply