New to KSRC? Then why not tell us about yourself and your bike.
Post a reply

Re: Hi! I am new and just bought a bike!

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:47 pm

Welcome Vivek.
You better have a good sense of humour!
You'll see why in the "joke and amusement" thread :kuda:
I hope you can ride better than your fellow country men can drive :lol:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 pm

vivek67 wrote:
Jonno wrote:
Welcome, stay safe and don't drive cabs 8)

Ha ha, I almost found that offensive but I realize a lot of 'my people' have flooded the cab driving market. I work for the largest multinational Management Consulting firm, here in Melbourne. Very satisfied with that and dont intend on driving cabs!

:lol: No offense intended but if you want to drive safe don't drive a cab coz they are crazy farkers, oh and a lot of my people still drive cabs so there was never a racist tone to it at all, more pointing out your comment on safety...oh well I give up... :D

Anyway, you will fit in well here if you can give and take some stick mate :kuda:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 am

Did someone say cutlets and thums up? I'm there :kuda:

Welcome mate, get a few lessons off Marty (Strika) on how to ride and debreif over a good curry - everyones happy ;)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:02 pm

Phil wrote:Did someone say cutlets and thums up? I'm there :kuda:

Welcome mate, get a few lessons off Marty (Strika) on how to ride and debreif over a good curry - everyones happy ;)

Thanks man.

My wife makes the best curry. Yum. Even the best Indian restaurants only get to about 60-70% of how Indian food is/can be. You gotta eat home cooked Indian food. :)

Anyway, I do think I need someone to help me with Cornering 404 lessons. :D

Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:44 pm

vivek67 wrote:
Phil wrote:Did someone say cutlets and thums up? I'm there :kuda:

Thanks man.

My wife makes the best curry. Yum. Even the best Indian restaurants only get to about 60-70% of how Indian food is/can be. You gotta eat home cooked Indian food. :)

Anyway, I do think I need someone to help me with Cornering 404 lessons. :D

Best we not start that right now. First up, I need to determine if you are worthwhile investing any time in. So step one in the process is you invite me home for a curry. Step two is determined by how good the curry is!! Oh...and do you know a local provider for Thumbs up??

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:13 pm

Mmm... De-briefing Curry... :lol:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 pm

mmmm curry 8)

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Strika wrote:Best we not start that right now. First up, I need to determine if you are worthwhile investing any time in. So step one in the process is you invite me home for a curry. Step two is determined by how good the curry is!! Oh...and do you know a local provider for Thumbs up??

The drink is called Thums Up :) I know the logo would lead most people to think its the proper word Thumbs, but its not. I remember when I was growing up in India, we seldom had Coca Cola. Thums Up was the drink of choice.

I suggest you stop over at any local Indian Store and have a look in the fridge. You will find it.

If you still can't find it, let us meet up for a sunday ride and Ill bring you some from my local store!

PS - curry invite is extended to anyone who helps me with my cornering. I have to slow down all the way to corner, looks like I dont know what I am doing. :P

Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:55 pm

dont you blokes eat to much curry , could provoke another natural disaster in Australia XXfart.gif

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:32 am

hi and welcome ................... :D
Post a reply