fitzy here and heres my baby

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:18 am

I just realised that Im old.

Re: fitzy here and heres my baby

Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 am

id rephrase that to " more matured then fitzy" :lol:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:33 am

Nelso wrote:This thread is like a train wreck. You know you shouldn't look, but you just can't help it. :lol:

LIKE! :D

Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:02 am

glad i am at least entertaining some members of the forum or pissing some of them of by my "i am bulletproof mentality"

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:47 pm

we'll all be laughing when you find out you're not :P

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:53 pm

Don't go anywhere Fitzy, I think you're fitting in nicely! :lol:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Strika wrote:Don't go anywhere Fitzy, I think you're fitting in nicely! :lol:

Ur just laughing marty, cause they got him up there :lol: :lol: we dont have to worry about him down here.... hate to get dragged off at the lights on his fullllyyy siik bad assss 250 :roll: :roll:

Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:12 pm

i know i ain't bulletproof but who said that one cant dream? at least it reassures me with my stupid choices :lol:
hmm interesting i am now officially motivated to move down to melb should make for an interesting debacle :kuda:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:36 pm

Just read everything from start to finish lol can't believe what an arrogant cunt i was lol. Guess coming of changes ya :kuda:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Fixed
TyM2Go wrote:Just read everything from start to finish lol can't believe what an arrogant cunt i was lol. Guess coming out changes ya :kuda:
:kuda:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:27 pm

TyM2Go wrote:Just read everything from start to finish lol can't believe what an arrogant cunt i was lol. Guess coming of changes ya :kuda:

All good, was a funny read... if ur ever down this way, i will shout u a beer, and u can entertain me :lol:

Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Sounds good champ ;)

Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:56 pm

If there are any spots in white group for the KSRC xmas track day; I suggest you jump on it for a start, if not; you still go and offer to be someone's pit bitch. At the very least you'll learn some DYI skills which you really appear to need.

Who knows if you happen to show some humility & hit it off with one the guys, you could kindly ask & offer to pay one of them for tuition, your's + there track day, lunches, fuel and a slab of there favorite poison for there effort.

You'll be hard pressed finding a a rider trainer program that offers 1 on 1 tuition for the day like that, let alone for that cost.

Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Agree 100% with Phil.

IN FACT.... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=40369

Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:16 pm

Wow, Don't know what to say.... speechless. I don't mind being someones "Pit bitch" to start of with. But i don't wana bug you guy's, your on the track to have an adrenaline rush not to baby sit a newbie. But yea I am open to this idea.
1 quick question what exactly is a white group? I've never done track before :?
Post a reply