Z, ZRX, ER & other naked bikes. Get naked in here.!
Post a reply

We love our ZRX's

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:06 am

Shaun and I had a great ride yesterday, bit wet, but the M5's were superb and the ZRX's were great fun....... :kuda:
Attachments
P1020963cropmodsml.JPG
P1020963cropmodsml.JPG (142.98 KiB) Viewed 6005 times

Re: We love our ZRX's

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 am

Very nice mate. Plenty of tasty bits between those two :D

Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:46 pm

Man I love looking at a nice ZRX,and those two are very tasty indeed :supz:

ya bastards. :cheesy: My '05 model is still sitting in the shop waiting for parts after I stacked it 9wks ago.

Not a problem though cause still have the cast on the ankle......2wks to go!!!! Be jeezus I am looking forward to
riding the sucker again...and seeing bikes likes those two just makes me even keener to get going again. !!!

You've cheered me up......thanx for that. :kuda:

Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:32 pm

nice lookin ZRX's lads, tasteful mods... are those white indicator lens on the far one... where do you get them...

KiwiMat

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Yep, they are clear with orange globes. I got them from a bike shop - cant remember which one.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:42 pm

Here is another of them in the Bald Hill carpark ;)

Notice Pinchy's old 6 in the background ;) Jim has got it back to looking the way it should ;) :kuda: :kuda:
Attachments
P1020966sml.jpg
P1020967sml.jpg

Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:04 am

Phil wrote:Yep, they are clear with orange globes. I got them from a bike shop - cant remember which one.

found the clear lenses on ebay.. 4 for $14 delivered.. bulbs at supercheap auto.. done

cheers
KiwiMat

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:03 pm

Sweet. :D Any noticable difference between the rear ends? (Two types of Ohlins) 8)

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:17 pm

bonester wrote:Sweet. :D Any noticable difference between the rear ends? (Two types of Ohlins) 8)

And the front ends?
Both Ohlins, but ones black

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:46 pm

i miss my old bike phil :cry: ... she even looks clean :( maybe i need an 03-04 zx6r :lol:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:57 pm

bonester wrote:Sweet. :D Any noticable difference between the rear ends? (Two types of Ohlins) 8)

Yep, mine has much more adjustment, Shaun's only has 3 settings.

Forks are the same, just one black and one gold......and Shaun is still to upgrade his brakes. ;)

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:19 pm

classy lookin pair of rex s :kuda:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:08 pm

Haha i just noticed you have the see through engine cover Phil haha
So you can see how dirty your oil is ;-)

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Wattie wrote:Haha i just noticed you have the see through engine cover Phil haha

You mean how clean your oil is? So, you agree thats it's a functional mod? Nelso didnt beleive me ;) :lol:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:44 pm

Phil wrote:
Wattie wrote:Haha i just noticed you have the see through engine cover Phil haha

You mean how clean your oil is? So, you agree thats it's a functional mod? Nelso didnt beleive me ;) :lol:

I saw one on a gixxer drag bike once. It suited it well. ;-)
Post a reply