Z, ZRX, ER & other naked bikes. Get naked in here.!
Post a reply

Re: We love our ZRX's

Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Yup S man that is why I want both..

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Good value here.....http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/160962807624 ... 1423.l2649

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:33 pm

kawadave wrote:Good value here.....http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/160962807624 ... 1423.l2649

That is a very good deal. Mine is exactly the same. Best colour scheme.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Not sure if I buy his story about not knowing about previous damage to zrx- he sold various bent zrx bits on ebay recently including a front wheel.

Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:04 pm

I sold a set of front disc rotors to this guy a few months back through the ZRXOC.
He was having trouble with the front end juddering under hard braking....he purchased another wheel, but believe that wasn't the problem.

But I guess it was repairable right off at one stage.... :(

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:54 am

I was interested in purchasing this bike - I asked the seller, had the bike ever been dropped or damaged - his answer "NO".....

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:34 am

nuggetrosie wrote:I was interested in purchasing this bike - I asked the seller, had the bike ever been dropped or damaged - his answer "NO".....

That's strange...considering this was in his description.
Unknown to me the bike was in an accident in 2007. As you can see it has all been repaired with new parts and the bike rides like new.

Fail!!!!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:27 pm

Kawadave, yes fail you did indeed....

Unknown to me the bike was in an accident in 2007. As you can see it has all been repaired with new parts and the bike rides like new.

This line was added after the bike had been advertised for a few weeks, it was not there was i made inquiries on the bike....

You should think before dissing other users...

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:57 pm

nuggetrosie wrote:You should think before dissing other users...

I'm pretty sure the fail remark was directed at the knob selling the bike who was lying to you about it never being dropped or damaged. :roll: What was that you were saying about thinking before dissing others?

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:04 pm

Nelso wrote:
nuggetrosie wrote:You should think before dissing other users...

I'm pretty sure the fail remark was directed at the knob selling the bike who was lying to you about it never being dropped or damaged. :roll: What was that you were saying about thinking before dissing others?

Correct Nelso!!!... nuggetrosie....People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. ;)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 pm

hilarious!

Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 pm

nuggetrosie wrote:hilarious!

Meh.....FAIL........... Correct response was....... Shit mate... Sorry.......read it totally wrong...........

Have a slice....... It doesn't taste too bad you know. :)

Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:16 pm

Your certainly a nugget alright rosie.....not a gold one either. hat36.gif
Post a reply